Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Octal Revelations!


Am Tagged by SilenceKilled!!!

Here goes my confessions.. :(

8 Things I’m passionate about:

- My views, my freedom
- Love, smile and fun
- Safety of Loved-ones
- Home sweet home
- Weeekends!!
- My cook-book!
- My job :D
- Holidaying

8 Things I want to do before I die:

- Bungee jump!
- Make people smile
- Proudly own and drive a BIG SUV :)
- Travel Europe :)
- Live life without regrets
- Punch on the face of Mr A, Miss B, Mr C, Mr X, Mrs Y ...blah blah.. ;)
- Learn something totally new, like a new language.
- Build a house designed by me :)

8 Things I say often:

- Its a Friday!!!!!
- Am sooooo hungry.. lets order pizza for dinner :)
- I'll surely go to the gym tomorrow... today am not well :)
- Will you please pick me from office dear?
- I'll be late today.
- Listen, there is a 50% off sale going on in ... ;)
- The brought-to-you-bai-style "Itne paise me itna hi milega" :)
- Hahahahhahahehehheheheheh (I laugh too much sometimes!)
- When are you coming to Bangalore next mommy? :-p


8 Books I last read:

- Have this "100 Best Stories of O Henry" on my bed-side table. Will each story be counted as one

book ? :-p

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

- I knew I loved you before I met you (MLTR)
- Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Dil hoom hoom kare (Rudali)
- Any of the good ol' Tarken songs :)
- Ae Ajnabi (Dil se)
- Suhani raat dhal chuki (Dulari)
- Jalthe hai jiske liye (Sujata)
- Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye (Anand)


8 bloggers who should do this tag:

- Aishu
- Gasper
- Rat
- Sand
- Geo
- Vaish
- Vaisakh
- Harry

No comments: