Sunday, August 17, 2008

One more tag - A photo tag

This is the 2nd consecutive one on tags, but I couldn't just helping picking this tag form another blog :)

And this one is easy!

All I had to do was

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.



And the Questions and my answers to them are :

1. What is your first name?
Soorya. I cheated and got this from the 2nd page :-p

2. What is your favorite food? Right now?
Kappa and meen :( I miss it!!!!

3. What high school did you go to?
Kendriya Vidyalaya. Didn't find any pic of the kanjikode KV, so picked up KV DRDO one :)

4. What is your favorite color?
Red..red...red...

5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Imraan Khan :) Hez so chocolatey, but nevertheless good :D

6. Favorite drink?
Bru kaapi :)

7. Dream vacation?
The Jungfrau.

8. Favorite dessert?
Black forest!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A genius :-p ..I love the pic I got!!!

10. What do you love most in life?
Love!!! (Man, am so 'senti'fically romantic)

11. One Word to describe you.
Always Smiling! Check the cutie pic I found!

12. Your flickr name.
Don't have a flickr name...so a None. :)

And yes, if you like the tag, then samjho I tagged you :)

PS - Ok, I promise I won't do another tag in the next two posts!

3 comments:

Ajith said...

This one is really nice and creative

Anonymous said...

This mosaic looks so bright...The sunflower, red colour and background in Imran's pic makes it such bright a pic :)
Thanks for tagging me, I am done :)

Soorya said...

@ajith : Thanks! Try it out urself!

@silencekilled : Checked urs... its cool :)