Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Getting over "To Blog or not to Blog"....

I had been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time and kept pushing the thought off like many others do ...and I was secretly glad that I had a zillion reasons in my basket to do so...

--> What do I write...??? And that too,very frequently....else I might forget my userid and password ..or probably they would even chuck out my blog for being inactive (do they really do that??? ) !!!

--> Then comes the favourite million dollar question everybody keeps asking these days..."Will I get time for this???"

--> Now,since I can't list down all the zillion reasons I have (ok,I admit,I lied abt that "zillion" figure!)...I'll stop with this last one..and probably the best of the lot....I was plain lazy! (I guess,Like everybody??)

But today morning I felt less lazy (amazing!!!) and so finally decided to take the plunge and try my hand at this...and here is my first blog...sprawled majestically for the world to see(??eh??Am not so sure!!!) lets see how this will turn out to be....
Cheers...and have a nice day!

No comments: